Current Conference Promotions
Thanksgiving, Black Friday & Cyber Monday Roots Special
With just over three months to go until our 12th Annual Conference, Roots, (we can’t quite believe it either!) we’re thrilled to inform you of some exciting news regarding our favorite event of the year:
- The complete schedule. See the full list of sessions for all three days. Check out the schedule here.
- Confirmed speaker lineup. Check out our full speaker bios here.
- Three confirmed Pre-Conference Workshops (with a 4th coming soon!) We have limited seating for these sessions so be sure to save your seat. Learn more here. Want more details on these sessions? Check out what you’ll learn and take away from the workshops here.
- Confirmed Annual Partners, sponsors, and exhibitors with new additions taking place daily, see here.
This time of year makes us extra thankful for our amazing community! To show our appreciation, we’re offering the following special:
Register by November 30th (early-bird ticket sales end this day!) and you’ll be entered into a raffle to receive one of the following four prizes:
- Complimentary weekend stay at the Roots Annual Conference venue, the Downtown Hilton Portland (check-in Thursday, February 28th, check out Sunday, March 3rd)
- Complimentary Thursday Pre-Conference Workshop of your choice
- Complimentary access to the complete Conference recordings
- A 30-minute one-on-one with one of the following speakers, you choose who!
- Leslie Korn
- Victoria La Font
- Gauree Konijeti
- Jessica Pantermuehl
- Dian Ginsberg
- Anne Fischer Silva & Margaret Floyd Barry
- Diane Mueller & Miles Nichols
- Rob Abbott
- Gena Kadar
- Barb Wallick
- Ann Louise Gittleman
- Katie Forrest
- Kris Vaughan
- Mira Dessy
- Brian Hoyer
- Amy Lupton
- Mickey Trescott & Angie Alt
The four raffle winners will be notified on Monday, December 17th.
Already purchased your ticket? Don’t worry, you’re automatically included in this raffle!
Your three-day conference ticket gives you access to:
- All speaker sessions from Friday, March 1st through Sunday, March 3rd
- Friday Evening Reception– “Meat & Greet” hosted by Corner Post Meats
- Saturday Evening Banquet– delicious and nutritious food, entertainment and of course the famous dance party
- Sunday Breakfast hosted by Heart2Heart Farms
- The opportunity to earn multiple CEUs. Please see our FAQs (under the Continuing Education section) here to review how CEUs will be distributed for the 2019 Annual Conference.
Book your hotel room today! Reserve your room here.
On December 1st, we will:
- Release the sale of the individual single-day tickets and evening event tickets. Please note: these tickets do not qualify for the above raffle
- Launch our volunteer program! We’ll announce the projected timeline and application process. Please note: we will not be sending out offers until the new year so we recommend buying your ticket now to avoid losing the chance for the early bird price. If you’re chosen to be part of the team you will be refunded for its cost.
Did you know?
Your conference attendance can be tax deductible! Read more here.
Simply can’t miss this event? We get it!