KICK START this year’s Annual Conference off RIGHT!
Come a day early and attend one of these special pre-conference workshop on Thursday, March 17th!
Are you looking to expand your professional development? Look no further! We have two wonderful workshop options that we recommend you check out! The NTA is co-sponsoring two all-day workshops, the Certified Gluten Practitioner program and the BioIndividual Nutrition & Therapeutic Diets program.
BioIndividual Nutrition & Therapeutic Diets
Julie Matthews, CNC will be hosting an all day workshop on March 17th, 2016 at the Holiday Inn at the Portland Airport. Matthews explains how to adapt special diets and food choices to best support varied chronic health conditions.
Attend this workshop and…
- Enhance your nutrition knowledge with detailed science of over a dozen special diets
- Understand the underlying biochemistry of chronic disease (including autism) and how food choices make a profound difference
- Assess which foods to suspect first, where to start with diet and nutrition recommendations, and how to consider the bio-individuality of your client
- Recognize therapeutic dietary pitfalls that can prevent your client from getting results
- Increase clinical success by customizing a combination of therapeutic diet principles to meet client’s BioIndividual Nutrition needs
- Before March 1st: $129
- Students: $99
- Regular Program Pricing: $179 After March 1st
Thomas O’Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN will be hosting an all day workshop on March 17th, 2016 at the Holiday Inn at the Portland Airport.
The Certified Gluten Practitioner (CGP) Program presents an in-depth understanding of the causes of non-celiac gluten sensitivity (NCGS) and celiac disease (CD), and also looks at the root causes of Autoimmune Disease diagnosis to give you the knowledge to identify, support, and educate your clients no matter what symptoms they present with.
You’ll learn the foundation of gluten related and autoimmune disorders, how to properly test and assess them and most importantly, how to support your clients.
- NTA Members: $797
- Conference Attendees: $997
- Students: $397
- Regular Program Pricing: $2197