Thinking about attending next year’s conference? We’ve compiled five great reasons on why you should attend:
- Grow roots with your tribe. Your tribe of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners and Consultants get you. They share like-minded philosophies, values, and affection for good, quality food. There’s no better feeling than being in good company with “your people.” At the NTA Annual Conference, we see thousands of NTA graduates come to learn and leave with not only applicable knowledge but lasting relationships and connections for life.
- Dive deep into relevant, applicable holistic health topics. Learn and explore the root causes of systemic health problems, investigate how to grow strong roots in our food delivery system, and apply them to your clients and practice! The speaker and workshop lineup for Roots is stacked with some of the best and brightest industry experts.
- Be inspired by today’s experts in holistic health. Functional medicine expert and best-selling author Chris Kresser, Founder of EPIC Provisions Katie Forrest and Medical Doctor and Fellow of The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Dian Ginsberg are just a few of those who are on our stellar speaker lineup.
- Earn continuing education credits (and stay current & receive upgraded member benefits!) You have the opportunity to earn 16 Continuing Education Units by attending all three days of the conference or by purchasing conference recordings. Stay current with your membership and receive upgraded benefits soon! In addition, more credits are available if pre- and post-conference activities are attended.
- Have fun and explore one of America’s healthiest cities. Let Portland, OR be your playground! Ranked as America’s 5th fittest city, our conference location is sure to deliver healthy opportunities around every corner. Enjoy delicious, allergy-friendly food, beautiful parks and recreation, and unique activities and fitness opportunities. Traveling to the area? Check out our event accommodations and our special NTA room rate.
Join your tribe for one of the best nutritional conferences in the nation. Register today for the 12th Annual NTA Conference.