The Insulin Resistance Solution Practitioner Training
A proven system for getting to the root of your clients’ complex health challenges.
When: Thursday, March 1st. 9am-1pm.
- **Student $497**
- Early Bird $997
- Regular $1297
Description: Learn to detect and correct early insulin resistance before it becomes dangerous.
Insulin resistance is a common condition that affects millions of people. In fact, in my experience, insulin resistance is the underlying cause of more than 50% of the health cases I see. Why? Because the way the body handles sugar can affect just about every other system in the body. Insulin resistance can lead to deadly conditions including heart attack, stroke, type 2 diabetes, and cancer. Research has also indicated that it may play a role in conditions like sleep apnea, polycystic ovarian syndrome, high cholesterol, and chronic inflammation. Plus, more recent evidence suggests it may predispose people to Alzheimer’s, as well. In this workshop I will share with you potentially life-saving information about how you can systematically and accurately help your clients and patients discover whether they have blood sugar imbalances, before the symptoms become life-threatening.
Please note that this 4 hour class is just an intro to the full online program. With this purchase you will receive lifetime access to the program, and can achieve this certification at your convenience. For a full outline of the program, testimonials, and more, go here.
During the course of the training, you’ll also learn:
- Specific, easy-to-understand ways to explain to your clients how insulin resistance is often the more dangerous root cause of their pesky symptoms (like fatigue, excess weight, brain fog, irritability, and even depression) that led them to you in the first place.
- How to screen for early signs of insulin resistance and intervene before it becomes debilitating.
- Methods to determine where your client lies on the insulin resistance continuum, which includes hypoglycemia, insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, and diabetes.
- The most important lab tests to order, and how to interpret them, including how to access labs you can use even if you’re not a licensed physician.
- How to guide your clients through a simple, self-monitoring process they can do at home so they can design the diet and exercise program best suited for their physiology.
- The relationship between all the hormones involved with blood sugar and energy, and how to keep them all in balance.
- How to guide your clients through a 30-day metabolic reset that restores proper blood sugar management.
- The most effective way to design packages of your services that guide your clients through a step-by-step system for preventing or reversing insulin resistance.
About Dr. Ritamarie:
Dr. Loscalzo is passionately committed to transforming our current broken disease-care system into a true health care system where each and every practitioner is skilled at finding the root cause of health challenges and using ancient healing wisdom married with modern scientific research to restore balance. As the founder of the Institute of Nutritional Endocrinology, Dr. Loscalzo specializes in using the wisdom of nature to restore balance to hormones with a special emphasis on thyroid, adrenal, and insulin imbalances. Her practitioner training programs empower health and nutrition practitioners to get to the root cause of health issues by using functional assessments and natural therapeutics to balance the endocrine system, the master controller.
Dr. Loscalzo is a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic with Certifications in Acupuncture, Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, and HeartMath®. She’s also a certified living foods chef, instructor, and coach, and she has trained and certified hundreds of others in the art of using palate-pleasing, whole fresh food as medicine.
A best-selling author, speaker, and internationally recognized nutrition and women’s health authority with over 23 years of clinical experience, Dr. Loscalzo offers online courses, long-distance coaching and counseling, and deeply empowering and informative live events. Her wildly popular practitioner certification program empowers health and wellness professionals to unravel the mystery of their clients’ complex health challenges, so they become known as go-to practitioners for true healing and lasting results.
**To purchase this class at the student rate, enter your student discount code that you were emailed when conference tickets became available (same code for the conference ticket and this pre-conference workshop).
Business Success Workshop with Liz & Diane
Transform your practice with insight to support even the most challenging clients
When: Thursday, March 1st. 8:30am-12:30pm
Description: Learn what it takes to establish and run a successful wellness business both in person and online! Many practitioners want and need to expand their audience and diversify their income streams by going online, but knowing where to focus is key to not wasting energy, time, or precious resources. Find out how to leverage social media (without drowning in it), learn what not to do when you’re building your reach, and discover exactly what makes YOU a vital voice in the community – and how to harness your gifts for maximum engagement. You can help people, even if an in-person practice isn’t possible for you – and even if you have zero experience running an online business. Diane Sanfilippo and Liz Wolfe have built successful businesses using online platforms and have extensive experience with what works – and what doesn’t! Shorten your learning curve and discover your strengths by learning from their experiences and accessing the resources that have made them so successful. In addition to extensive in-person coaching from Diane and Liz, you’ll receive a take-home “roadmap” so you can self-coach whenever, wherever. We’ll cover:
- Finding your voice (and adjusting it over time as-necessary)
- Connecting in real life, then continuing the conversation online
- Monetizing your business and practice (different avenues for doing so, pros and cons of each)
- Website best practices and must-dos
- Emailing list best practices
- Social media strategies
- When to hustle and when to hire
About Liz: Liz is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP) and author of the Wall Street Journal best seller Eat the Yolks. Her other work includes the Purely Primal Skincare Guide and the online community Baby Making and Beyond. She co-hosts the award winning Balanced Bites Podcast and documents her adventures at RealFoodLiz.com. She is passionate about real food, safer beauty, and healthy babies and families.
About Diane: Diane Sanfilippo is the owner and founder of Balanced Bites, a certified Nutrition Consultant, and two-time New York Times bestselling author of Practical Paleo, The 21-Day Sugar Detox and co-author of Mediterranean Paleo Cooking. Diane holds a B.S. from Syracuse University and is certified in holistic nutrition from Bauman College, holistic lifestyle coaching from the CHEK Institute, and Poliquin BioSignature Modulation. She writes for her popular health blog – balancedbites.com – and is co-host of the top-rated weekly health podcast, “The Balanced Bites Podcast,” available free from iTunes. In September 2016 Diane released an updated and expanded 2nd edition of her runaway hit Practical Paleo which has sold over half a million copies and spent a total of 97 weeks on the New York Times bestsellers list. On January 2nd, 2018, Diane will release The 21-Day Sugar Detox Daily Guide, a day-by-day handbook for her popular program, The 21-Day Sugar Detox (#21DSD). Diane lives in San Francisco with her husband, Scott, and two fur kids.